This is the summary of all the information you need to know when buying from Upgradeable Limited. To read the lawyer approved policies, please see links int he footer. Who has time for that?
Upgradeable.co.nz is a New Zealand company (Upgradeable Limited) but it is run and operated by two Australian's in Sydney. We ship your orders from our Australian warehouse. You can read about how we started in our company profile.
Why don't you have a New Zealand shop? Our main product is computer RAM. The price of RAM is very low, our average order size means we can not justify the expense of a physical office. We are expanding our product range, and we have a long term goal to open a physical store in New Zealand in the future.
Does that mean you are pretending to be Kiwi's? No. If you purchase from this website, you will be dealing with Upgradeable Limited, a New Zealand company. We have a BNZ bank account. You are protected by NZ consumer laws.
Why buy from Upgradeable.co.nz? We set up our business to look after our local customers. You are charged in NZ dollars, there are no foreign currency charges or hidden fees. We have a serviced office in Auckland to return product, so there is no extra expense if something goes wrong. We have a local New Zealand phone number.
- We accept AMEX, MasterCard, VISA, Paypal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay. No surcharge applies.
- Bank Deposit in our New Zealand account (EFT). Details are on the confirmation screen after you place an order and are sent to you in a confirmation email.
We bank with BNZ
Account Name: Upgradeable Ltd
Account Number: 02-0290-0200667-000
|New Zealand Post Courier
- Courier service is Australia Post EMS, which uses NZ Post Courier for the final delivery.
- In major cities, such as Auckland, there are Saturday deliveries
- Rural areas may have a delay of up to 2 business days.
- Deliveries are made between 8am to 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- No Pickup Available. All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.
Order Dispatch Information
- All prices quoted on Upgradeable.co.nz are in New Zealand Dollars and include New Zealand GST.
- We guarantee you will pay no extras in GST or import duty by NZ Customs.
- A New Zealand tax invoice is included with all shipments.
- To ensure same day dispatch of your order we must receive your order before 5:00PM Auckland Time (Monday - Friday).
- Orders received after the cut-off or have products that are currently not in stock will be dispatched as soon as possible. Please contact us: 09-974-4720 if you have any queries regarding the dispatch of your order.
Warranty & Returns
- All stock notifications on the website are not in real-time, please call our sales team for up to the minute stock levels.
- Most stock is on hand and is ready for immediate shipping once payment has been confirmed prior to close of dispatch.
- Back orders are dispatched within 7 business days from time of ordering. If your product is not in stock, you will be notified by email of the ETA of when the stock is due at our Sydney office. Although your credit card is charged, you are able to cancel the order at anytime and have the transaction reversed. We do not charge any cancellation or restocking fee.
- Lifetime warranty, which means Upgradeable memory can be returned at any time for replacement or repair. The exception is our Flash and Solid-State Drive Products which have a minimum one year warranty.
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee: you can return anything you buy within 14 days for a full refund, for any reason.
- Our upgrades do not void the manufacturer's warranty.
- Stress free replacements.