- In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- iMac Opening Tool (to separate the screen from the inner adhesive strips)
- OEM adhesive strips (for screen re-attachment)
- Two suction cups for the outer glass removal
- Torx T8S Driver
- Torx T10S Driver
- Microfibre Pro Cleaning Cloth
You might also need...
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) 2019 2020 (iMac19,1)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Mid 2017 (iMac18,3)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Late 2015 (iMac17,1)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Mid 2015 (iMac15,1)
- iMac 27-inch (5K Retina) Late 2014 (iMac15,1)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2013 (iMac14,2)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2012 (iMac13,2)
Please Note - This video above refers to the 27" iMac 2012-on model only. Although the 21.5" opens in a very similar way. See the video below for more specific information on opening the 21.5" model.
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.